Agriculture & Natural Resources
Welcome to the Yellowstone County Extension Agriculture site! Look for upcoming training opportunities, workshops and events, as well as a variety of educational MontGuides/ publications and links to other MSU research based resources.
Contact Callie Cooley at 406-256-2828 with any questions.
The Yellowstone County Extension office is your resource for:
- Livestock and Cropping Questions
- Noxious Weed ID and Recommendations
- Plant ID and Disease Diagnosis
- Pest/Rodent Questions
And provides services in:
- Private Pesticide Applicator Licensing and Training
- Forage Nitrate and Analysis Testing
- Weed Seed Free Hay Certifications
- Soil Testing
- On-site Consultations