Enrollment for the 2016-2017 4-H year runs from October 1-December 1.
If you are a NEW adult volunteer and would like to enroll in the Teton County 4-H program, please contact the office and we will send you the necessary forms.
REMINDER: 4-H Project Drop/Add date is April 15.
Youth and volunteers can begin the 4-H enrollment process by clicking on the 4hOnline
icon and creating a profile.
If you are currently an enrolled member of Teton County 4-H, you already have a profile. Click the "I forgot my password" radio button, enter your family email and click "Send My Password." A temporary password will be send to your email account.
Paper enrollment forms can be requested by calling 466-2491, or clicking on the links in the table below.
Youth ages 5-8 by Oct. 1 of the current 4-H year. Cloverbuds are an educational, non-competitive category for youth.
4-H members are youth ages 8-18 by Oct. 1 of the current 4-H year.
Adults age 19 and older who complete the volunteer background screening and volunteer application process. Volunteers guide youth members in project skills, service and leadership projects.
Re-enrolling 4-H Members in Teton County:
Benefits of Re-Enrolling October 1-December 1
- Have project materials ordered for you by MSU Teton County Extension Office
- Have project materials paid for by Teton County 4-H Council
- Have opportunity to sign up for county committees
- Have opportunity to get started with club activities and educational events
- Have correspondence from the Extension Office
Consequences of Re-Enrolling AFTER December 1
- Complete a variance request form, explaining why you were not able to meet December 1 deadline
- Order your own project materials
- Pay for your own project materials
- No enrollment into committees after Dec 1
- $25 per member late fee
- Will be removed from current roster and correspondence list, until re-enrollment is completed
Most of the following forms are interactive Adobe PDF files. They can either be printed
and used as paper copies or filled out and printed. Save each file to your computer as a different file name before attempting to save
information in the form. You may receive a message indicating that data cannot be
saved. However these forms have been tested and can all be saved with data.
If you choose to save them for electronic use you must have version 8 or higher of Adobe Reader. To download the latest version of Adobe Reader click here.
Volunteer Application Forms