4-H Horse Program promotes knowledge of horsemanship and responsible, ethical equine
use, care, and management.
Required Forms to participate in Ravalli County Horse Project
- Horse Project Guidelines 2017-18
- Me and My Horse ID pdf Form
Please complete Horse Project Guideline Acknowledgement and the 4-H Horse Certificate and return by May 1:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail to
Ravalli County 4-H Horse Committee
329 Hoover Lane
Stevensville, MT 59870
Horse Record Keeping
Horse Permission & Assumption of Risk
- Horse Project Permission and Assumption of Risk for Participation in 4-H Horse Projects and Helmet Policy - Required with enrollment.
More Horse Links
- Horse Trail Riding Project
- Trail Riding Record Sheets
- Horse Packing Project
- 4-H Horse Lease Form
- MT 4-H Ranch Horse Competition Rule Book
- 4-H State Horse Show Rule Book
Ravalli County 4-H Horse Council email: email@example.com
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), Montana State University and Montana State University Extension prohibit discrimination in all of their programs and activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital and family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperative extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717.