4-H Livestock Committee
- To educate youth and adults for living in a global and ever-changing world by using the resources of the Land Grant University and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- To encourage 4-H members to learn as much as they can about livestock while developing their leadership skills.
- To promote and develop good sportsmanship in all aspects of the 4-H program.
The Livestock Committee shall:
- Develop, approve and carry out educational programs for members enrolled in the livestock projects.
- Develop, approve and carry out policy and guidelines for the 4-H livestock program to function under.
- Preside over the county 4-H livestock program as deemed necessary.
The Livestock Committee consists of superintendents and a representative from each Hill County 4-H club.
Committee Chair Vice-Chair Secretary
Kodi Peterson Jasmine Powell
Beef Superintendent Scott Chagnon
Swine Superintendent Jon Molitor
Sheep/Goat Superintendent Lisa Toth
Small Animal Superintendent Amanda Powell