2018 FORESTRY MINI-COLLEGE
Saturday March 24th, 2018
W.A. Franke College of Forestry & Conservation
University of Montana campus, Missoula
- Classes begin at 9am and continue through 5pm with a one hour lunch break at 12:30pm.
- The registration fee is $30/person, which covers a catered lunch, refreshments between classes and any handout materials from the classes.
- Each attendee can register for up to 4 classes offered (2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon) at 90 minutes each.
- Free Parking is available anywhere on campus on Saturday.
- Attendance is worth up to 6 CFE credits for members of the Society of American Foresters and up to 4 ALP/PLH credits for professional loggers.
- If you have any questions call the MSU Extension Forestry office 406-243-2773.
8am - 9am on the lower level of the Forestry building.