Fergus County Extension
providing educational outreach through a statewide network that connects university resources with grass-roots needs. Topic specialists on campus and agents in county and reservation offices bring the people of Montana practical knowledge and current research that can impact their livelihoods and affect their lives.
The MSU Fergus County Extension office is located in the annex behind the Courthouse on Broadway and 8th.
The Montana State University Extension Service is an ADA/EO/AA/Veteran's Preference Employer and Provider of Educational Outreach.
4-H Nomination Forms
Please mark your Calendars with these dates for your clubs and famlies!
September1- Record Books due to Club Leaders
- September 1-14 Record Books Assessed
- September 15-
- Complete Member Project list Due to estension Office
- Award Nominations due to Extension Office
- Club Award Nominations Due to the Extension Office
- Freinds of 4-H Nomination due to Extension Office
- Leaders Council Meeting, 5:30 p.m. Extension Office
- County Awards Program Planning Committee, 6:30 p.m. Extension Office
- October 1- Accept/ Decline forms due to Extension Office
October 14- Round Table Discussion Groups
- November 4- County 4-H Award Program