FALLON/CARTER EXTENSION 4-H
* kids age 6-19 who participate, with help from adult leaders in projects, events and activities that strengthen our mental, physical, moral and social development.
* photographers and farmers
* scientists and seamstresses
* entrepreneurs and artists
* ranchers and conservationists
* animal lovers and astronauts
* urban, suburban and rural
* boys and girls, kids and adults
* every race, color, national origin, sex & handicap
* critical thinkers and active citizens
* caring human beings connected to others in our communities
WE ARE VOLUNTEERS
WE ARE CITIZENS
WE ARE MONTANA 4-H!
The programs for the MSU Extension Service are available to all people regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, and marital or family status. Issued in furtherance of cooperation extension work in agriculture and home economics, acts of May 8 and June 30, 1914, in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Jeff Bader, Director of Extension, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT 59717