Wildfire & Drought Resources
Home & Family Resources
- Understanding & Managing Stress
- Handling Challenging Times
- 50 Stress Busting Ideas for Your Well-being
- Managing Stress During Natural Disasters (Webinar Recording, 8/16/2012)
- A Citizen's Guide to Evacuation Procedures
- Your Important Papers: What to Keep and Where
- Making a Family Disaster Plan
- Fire-Resistant Plants for Montana Landscapes
- Firescaping - Landscape Design for Wildfire Defensible/Survivable Space
- Financial Security: Money Management in Times of Disaster
- Be Ember Aware: Will YOUR home survive when embers arrive?
- Living With Fire
- Can Your Property Survive a Wildfire?
- Recommendations for Residents After the Fire
- How Wildfire Threatens a House
- Taking Care of Residential Trees After Wildfire
- "If in Doubt, Throw it Out!" What to do with Food and Medication after a Fire
For more information, contact your local Extension Agent.