Chouteau County 4-H & FFA Fair
August 16 - 20, 2017
Chouteau County Fairgrounds, Fort Benton
NEW THIS YEAR: Pre-registration of all project entries is required online. Deadline is 5:00 pm, July 25, 2017. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS TIME.
STEPS TO EXHIBITING AT THE 2017 CHOUTEAU COUNTY 4-H AND FFA FAIR
1. Read the Fair Letter to 4-H Families for important details related to interview judging, dates and deadlines, livestock weigh-in, etc.
2. Refer to the FairEntry Quick Guide for help logging in and pre-registering all of your project entries online. FairEntry link is https://fairentry.com/Fair/SignIn/1473. REMINDER: Entries must be entered before 5:00 pm, July 25.
3. Entry tags will be printed out (based on your pre-registration) and available to attach to your items during Interview Judging on Wednesday, August 16 from 1:00 - 4:00 pm.
4. All animal project members will need to display a poster with their animal during the fair. You can make your own or pre-printed posters are available to be picked up from the Extension Office prior to the fair. This includes all market and breeding animals, horse, rabbit and poultry.
5. Be sure to work your shifts at the 4-H Chuckwagon, including set-up and clean-up.