Montana Weatherization Training Center
Since 1992 Montana State University Extension Housing Program has served as a training and certification center for the MontanaWeatherization Assistance Program. In partnership with the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services and the U.S. Department of Energy, the Center provides comprehensive, hands-on training and technical assistance to contractors and crews providing weatherization to low-income Montana families. The MSU-based center also serves a regional Center for the U.S. DOE by providing training and technical assistance to weatherization programs and Tribes in the midwest and west. To support the training center, MSU-Bozeman is outfitted with a state-of-the art heating and weatherization training lab.
Other Housing Programs
- Montana Seniors Energy Project
- “Power Bill” Home Energy Fact Sheets
- Home Energy Information Kiosk
- Energy and Building Science Applications Monitoring Center
- Camelina Composite Pellet Fuels Project
- Zero-Energy Project House.
- Montana Green Build Program